Treat Yourself to a Luxury October Outing For Lady Golfers At Dromoland Castle
Sunday 20th October to Monday 21st October 2019
Price per person sharing: From €295
This October, improve your golf, relax, recharge and indulge with a ladies retreat at the five star Dromoland Castle.
Take in the majesty of the 15th Century Castle, which is surrounded by the championship Dromoland Golf Course, described as an experience never to be forgotten, presenting a stern challenge to both professionals and amateurs, designed by the internationally renowned Ron Kirby and JB Carr.
This wonderful package combines guided golf tuition, practice and match play with the incredible amenities of the recently refurbished Dromoland Castle, voted Ireland’s Best Golf Hotel at the World Golf Awards 2018.
This is a great opportunity for women of all golf levels to improve your golf in a relaxed atmosphere, enjoy a luxury breakaway, and to meet other women where we all had at least one thing in common – golf.
Sunday 20th October 2019
- Two course lunch on arrival in the renowned Fig Tree Restaurant at Dromoland Castle Golf Club
- Afternoon Golf Clinic with Head PGA Professional Ian Kearney at Dromoland’s Golf Academy
- Dine in Splendour with dinner in the Earl of Thomond Restaurant
- A luxurious overnight stay
Monday 21st October 2019
- Full Irish breakfast
- 9am – 10.30am start for your 18 Hole Ladies Competition
- Prize Giving to follow
With our Compliments
- Dromoland Castle Golf Club Golfers Kit
- Access to the Dromoland Golf Academy with a complimentary bucket of range balls
- Enjoy exploring the Grounds of the 450 acres estate
- Experience the self guided walks through the woodlands
- Avail of our Leisure Centre and Swimming pool
- Complimentary Wifi in bedrooms and public areas
- Daily Morning newspaper
This package is incredible value from €295 per person sharing, and is subject to availability.